Forum Discussion

UmitGL
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Jul 30, 2013

101 application delivery fundamentals exam

Some exam takers said exam questions are not related to exam blueprint. Does anybody has knowledge about the exam questions type?

31 Replies

rcof5_177458
      http://www.cocheno.com/2014/11/i-took-the-f5-101v2-application-delivery-fundamentals-beta-exam/
      Ken_Salchow
      Icon for Employee rankEmployee
      Nice post of really valuable information. One thing to note ... 101v2 may have a different passing score. When we refresh an exam, our intent is to equate it with the prior exam. Given that different questions have varying degrees of difficulty, this equating process may lead to a higher or lower passing grade requirement for the new exam to make it "equal" to the 69% of the old. Not paying attention to these kinds of details is one reason why many older programs lose their validity and create an uneven playing field based on when you took any particular exam. We are trying very hard to make sure this does not happen with our program.
      rcof5_177458
      Thanks, i sent yesterday to F5 Team a email asking about the minimum score to pass. I hope to have news soon and update my post with that :)
  • Hi,

I am planning to give F5 exam in next month.Does anyone have F5101 latest dumps.

Ken_Salchow
      No ... no one has dumps. Possessing, or even looking to acquire, "dumps" is a violation of our candidate agreement.
  • Hi y KJ (Ken) Salchow, Jr.

Hope you are well. I am preparing for F5 certification and I have also requested to join F5 certified professionals community in linkedin. Please accept.

Mithun

• Hi y KJ (Ken) Salchow, Jr.

Hope you are well. I am preparing for F5 certification and I have also requested to join F5 certified professionals community in linkedin. Please accept.

Mithun

Ken_Salchow
      Hey! Sorry for the delayed response, I was on a research trip. You should have been admitted to the LinkedIn group by now ... that is usually done at least once a day. If you haven't been admitted, please email f5certification@f5.com and let us know.
      mithungarg_2685
      Hello, Many thanks for admitting me to linked in group. Thanks again
  • Given that the exam blueprint is the same document item (question) writers use to create the items, the questions are directly from the blueprint. What people are often confused by is that the "examples" listed in the blueprint are NOT EXHAUSTIVE, they are what they purport to be ... examples. The two things most relevant in the exam blueprint are the objectives themselves, and the cognitive complexity rating. The objectives inform you as to the limits of the domain being tested and the cognitive complexity tells you how in depth you need to understand that domain.

Good luck with your exams.