Forum Discussion

DevBabu_124276
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Jun 22, 2015

Has anyone used appviewx to manage F5 device ?

Just checking if someone has used appviewx to manage F5 device. Just checking how well is the product ?

8 Replies

• We are using this product its a good product but facing slowness in elastic search and in few other features. All over its a good product suitable only for a huge network and required lot of improvement in app code base and customer service from payoda.

• We are using Appviewx to manage our 500 devices and it has been doing well so far. We use for creating configs, device reports, audit logs, delegate access to app owners for their apps and device management. Overall a good product to manage Bigips.

TechT
    Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus

Well on to the AppviewX dashboard, when it comes to a larger one seems to be tremendously slow. While on the other hand for a smaller dashboards the changes were so quick.

• We have been using it for about a month now, works good for most admin tasks, still some bugs to be worked out with template configurations and the reporting is weak. The GUI leaves a lot to be desired, but its still better than jumping between multiple LTMs and GTMs.

bcrogerz
      Icon for Cirrus rankCirrus

Yes. It supports major of the cert authorities and has cert reports and dashboards which help the admin/app team make the cert renewals and installs with no risks.

Mui_64918
      Icon for Cirrus rankCirrus

Use it to manage certs in a large financial, Makes it easy to configure WIP,VIP+Cert in one template. Best is I can delegate Cert renewal to the respective App teams so I don't have to handle the headache of expiry and change control all the alerts directly go to them. What I like is in one page I can create+configure and Manage the cert.