Forum Discussion

Hari_Prasaad_26
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
May 17, 2016
Solved

Link iHealth report to F5 portal case

Hi Guys,

I understand that iHealth reports can be linked directly to F5 portal case numbers. 1) Please let me know what happens if the case number entered in invalid/does not exist? 2) Can we enter multiple case numbers for a single iHealth report using a delimiter?

Thanks in advance

• Hi,

See here the error message I get from ihealth :

Please enter each case in a valid case format C or 1-, comma or space delimited for multiples

So multiples case can be assigned to the same qkview using space or comma as delimiter

And invalid Case can't be saved

4 Replies

• Hi,

Please enter each case in a valid case format C or 1-, comma or space delimited for multiples

So multiples case can be assigned to the same qkview using space or comma as delimiter

Hari_Prasaad_26
      Hi Yann, Thanks for the inputs.What happens if I upload the QkView file on to iHealth with invalid Case number? I understand the case won't be linked but will it still generate iHealth report?
  • Hi,

Hari_Prasaad_26
      Hi Yann, Thanks for the inputs.What happens if I upload the QkView file on to iHealth with invalid Case number? I understand the case won't be linked but will it still generate iHealth report?