Forum Discussion

aki_01_137479
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Nov 12, 2013

Per-App VPN support

Hi I found that upcoming EDEG client (1.0.7) will support Per-App VPN capability, in previous post(2 weeks ago). And learned it will be released on 2-3 week. Now I can not find 1.0.7 on AppStore yet. When will it be released?

And I have one question regarding Per-App VPN.

Does each App-Developer have to implement F5 module (or something) into their own apps?, or there is nothing to do for App-Developer?

2 Replies

• Now with 2.0 client released, did anybody succeed in getting the per-app VPN capabilities working?

• WE are trying to get the per-app VPN working. The application is Epic Haiku. The MDM provider is MobileIron. The application was to a point where it did fireup the VPN connection, but the application was not sending through the VPN.. actually it wasn't able to send data anywhere (we had a tcpdump on the wireless controller). AT that time everything BUT that application was working via the SSLVPN tunnel.

Then from another post here, we realized that the desktop and network profile needed to be removed and the 'VDI & Java Support' checked for the virtual server. We did that. Then we found that the application firing up didn't establish the SSLVPN connection any longer.

Not sure this is an active thread.. Thanks for any insights. Brad Hanson, HealthPartners, Bloomington, Minnesota