Forum Discussion

Aug 08, 2023
Solved

unable create service case in my.f5.com

Guys
subject. every time i enter either S/N of my fresh r2800 or last 7 signs of base reg key page responds it's invalid. capital not capital - the same effect. Help!!!

• That's frustrating! Unfortunately (at least to me, because I dislike talking on the phone), as Aubrey said you'll need to call Support. 

North America: 1-888-882-7535 Outside North America: +800 11 ASK 4 F5

Or call your regional F5 Support number.

Leslie_Hubertus
    Aug 08, 2023

If you have access to your actual contract with F5, it'll be there. Otherwise, you can contact your account rep and they'll know.

If you're calling Support, I think you can press 0 or say "representative" to get to a person. 

6 Replies

• That's frustrating! Unfortunately (at least to me, because I dislike talking on the phone), as Aubrey said you'll need to call Support. 

North America: 1-888-882-7535 Outside North America: +800 11 ASK 4 F5

Or call your regional F5 Support number.

• This happens when people haven't called in a case on specific units before. Have you physically called in so your email is attached to those two units? If not, call in.

Andy-didnt-like-uucp
      Icon for Cirrus rankCirrus

to spell stuff to operator symbol by symbol during the call as i may assume. it's cool invention.
      could u pls advice where i can familiarize myself with rules of service usage bound to my support contract?
      thanks

Leslie_Hubertus
        Ret. Employee

If you have access to your actual contract with F5, it'll be there. Otherwise, you can contact your account rep and they'll know.

If you're calling Support, I think you can press 0 or say "representative" to get to a person.