Forum Discussion

AlexBCT
Icon for Cumulonimbus rankCumulonimbus
Jan 19, 2017
Solved

APM - RDP AppTunnel with Multiple monitors

Hi,   I'm trying to get the RDP Application Access to pick up on multiple monitors on the client side. (normally done by adding the parameter /multimon into the command). However, when adding thi...
    Jun 12, 2017

Hey Ryan,

I've now tested this on version 13.0 and it works! As you said, the multimon:i:1 custom parameter doesn't work in v12.x, but it now does in v13.0. Just to ensure I didn't miss anything, I tested it again on v12.x as I started to doubt myself...

To clarify for anyone else, to get multiple monitors to work in an APM RDP session in V13 APM, go to; Access -> Connectivity / VPN -> VDI / RDP -> Remote Desktops -> {desktop name} -> Custom Parameters -> Insert parameter "use multimon:i:1" (note the changed menu structure in v13)

I suspect that it has to do with the different way the RDP is now integrated in APM. It used to be part of the plugin, but in v13, the RDP tunnel is set up and the connection parameters are saved to a seperate file, which can then be opened with the native RDP client.