Forum Discussion

Nathaneil0227_2
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
May 11, 2016

Unsecure web browsing on my SSL VPN

Hi All/DC Experts,

I am having issue right now in my web browser.

I have SSL CLient configured with certificate signed by DigiCert.

Current I cant access my VPN to Google Chrome, but I can access it via Internet Explorer and Mozilla firefox.

But the browsers says unsecured connection.

Anyone would like to help or suggest or give any thoughts regarding this.

Thanks,

-Nat

8 Replies

Nathaneil0227_2
      Yann Hi, I am not very good at SSL. Do you mean that I nead to configure Chain cert in my SSL client profile? Thanks, -Nat
      Yann_Desmarest_
      Icon for Nacreous rankNacreous
      Hi, you should configure the key and associated certificate, the certificate chain that should include the intermediates and root certificate
      Yann_Desmarest_
      Icon for Nacreous rankNacreous
      Browsers told you that the connection is unsecure but in general you have the reason. If the chain is not configured, the browser reach an alert as he is not able to identify the whole chain.
      Nathaneil0227_2
      Yann Hi, I am not very good at SSL. Do you mean that I nead to configure Chain cert in my SSL client profile? Thanks, -Nat
      Yann_Desmarest
      Icon for Cirrus rankCirrus
      Hi, you should configure the key and associated certificate, the certificate chain that should include the intermediates and root certificate
      Yann_Desmarest
      Icon for Cirrus rankCirrus
      Browsers told you that the connection is unsecure but in general you have the reason. If the chain is not configured, the browser reach an alert as he is not able to identify the whole chain.